Friday 7 January 2011

It's been a long time......

Hello, hello, hello! Wow, it has been too long!! I haven't been on this wee blog for ages and I missed it! Ah heck, I missed you! Yeah, you! It has just been such a whirlwind of a time and I have so much to tell, I don't know where to start! I tell you what, why don't we take it nice and easy with a wee list of some the things that is catching my eye at the moment! I am just checking to see if I can still blog!



Fairy lights. I think they should be for life, not just for Christmas.




The beauty to be found in this harsh, silent and shivering Winter..........


but loving the signs of Spring coming around the corner!

In this weather I love to sit down for a hot cup of tea,




and lots of coffee!
I have also become really intrigued by costume design!
There! I blogged and it felt good! Now I feel ready to do some proper rambling! I will spare you all for now! Hope everybody is well! See you again soon and it is lovely to be back!
Cheerio!

6 comments:

Cindy said...

Claire it is good to have you back. often think about you. hope you have a wonderful New Year and that all your dreams come true. to a year of new adventures. hugs.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hello! It's been soooooooooooo long since we've had a delightful blog post from you! Welcome back!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! Claire is back, and in fine form I see! Love it! And I love that you are getting into costume design. You will be amazing, I know. I have missed you and it is so good to see you back blogging. I have moved. If you want to pop over from time to time, you can find me at
http://notthedestinationbut.wordpress.com

Happy New Year Lovely Claire (and the Big Guy!)
xoxoxo

Unknown said...

Hellloooo Claire. Hope all is well, so glad you popped back.

Anonymous said...

Missed you!

Sarah Sullivan said...

Oh how did I miss this one...how are ya hon???