Jamie this week asked: What do you wish to know?
Oh, many things, many things.
I wish to know:
* How TV and photography works. How can I take a picture of something and how does it remain in the camera? How does it get in there? How can that person or time of place live forever on that TV screen? How does that happen?Amazing mind boggling stuff to me.
* How to spend my time effectively: I have work, mail, emails, postings, reading, cleaning, creating, listening, talking and hopefully some enjoyment to be had. How do I fit it all in? I do not even have children. All mothers and fathers of the world, I salute you.
* How to recognise the sound of the alarm clock, meaning I have to get up. Not switch it off (in my sleep no less) and go back to bed. Big fella says I am like a donkey that will not be moved once I return zombie like back to my slumber again.
* If I am making the right decision. So many decisions to be made. Remember when the biggest decision in your life was whether to use the pink crayon or the blue one for your colouring in book? ( No? Me neither.) I have many decisions to make in work, hard, heartbreaking ones in some cases. Everybody has a opinion but in the end, the decision is mine to be made and what is the best for all concerned. Pressure.The one thing I do know, is that if I make a wrong decision, I hold my hands up, and learn from it.
* How to listen more. Sometimes, I find that I am listening to what a certain someone is saying to me, only to find myself thinking: What I will have for my tea? Who killed JR? What superpower I would most like to possess? I am not listening, I am waiting to talk. I got to work on that, that's not good.
Many other things I wish to know, the mysteries of life and all that goes with it. I am sure along my path of life I will find my answers.
Well, this post is also my farewell post, for tomorrow Big Fella and I are going camping for a few days. We are going to Wales a place I adore, but little else is known. (Did you see that part above about not listening? But in terms of my thoughts on superpower? Invisibility.)
I don't want to know really, I just want to get there and go on a great adventure! Escape! We have got everything we need, Multi pack of loo roll (essential) Baby wipes (essential) Camera charger ( oh yeah, I am on fire here!) and amongst other things, a tent. Ohhhh, I forgot about the tent. No log cabin available eh? I keep forgetting about that. Thank goodness I invested in a blow up bed! Luxury camping is on! now just to find a pump. I am NOT blowing that thing up. It's King sized!
Well I am off now to get my hair done! So in when the Blair Witch finds us, I will stun her with my luscious locks and want to become best friends forever? Please.
See you all soon and I will be back with all the news soon! (I hope!) Cheerio!