Monday 16 November 2009

Monday Muse

Monday Muse!!
(Where this underlining comes from, I just do not know!)


Oh, I having been sitting here wondering what I had forgotten to do today, when it hit me. My Monday Muse! So sorry it is late but here goes, better late than never as they say, whoever they are!

This is what greets you when you look out our living room window at night in darkness.

Yet when the lights are on, the living room is reflected to look like the living room continues outside the window! (OK, I am also easily amused!)
So that is my muse this week, reflections through the window!

All the best!!

4 comments:

Dede said...

You have such a fantastic view where you live! I love the lights at night over the water.

How is the eye doing?

(((HUGS)))

Rudee said...

You have a unique way of looking at the world. It's inspiring.

robin said...

Ooooh! I love both shots. Especially the second... what's making up that darkness right outside your window?
Beautiful Muse! Thanks so much for linking up!

Bridgett said...

What an amazing view you have, Claire! Lucky girl, you are.

)O(
boo