Saturday 3 October 2009

what do you mean I am over the top?

Oscars moment! Barbara has a wonderful blog, is a fantastic writer, (she has written published books you know!) and has bestowed me with this wee gem of an award! Thank you so much Barbara! Here comes the science:

Copy and change the answers and make into your own and pass this award on to blogs you love. Once you have filled it out be sure to pass it on to 6 of your favorite blogs. Alert them that they have been awarded!

Well one worded answers are certainly not my forte,( have you seen the length of some of my posts? Light years type a readin!) so this is a welcome task, but be warned,this may not may any sense to you whatsoever, which is not a surprise to ones who regularly read this blog!


1. Where is your cell phone? bag
2. Your hair? pulled
3. Your mother? Missed
4. Your father? Belfast
5. Your favorite food? Any
6. Your dream last night? None
7.Your favorite drink? Coke
8. Your dream/goal? Happiness
9. What room are you in? Living room
10. Your hobby? Drawing
11. Your fear? Fear
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Shoes
13. Where were you last night? Here
14. Something that you aren't? Man
15. Muffins? Yes
16. Wish list item? Smiles
17. Where did you grow up? Belfast
18. Last thing you did? Walk
19. What are you wearing? Clothes
20. Your TV? Yuck
21. Your pets? Fish
22. Friends? AlwaysBold23. Your life? jumbled
24. Your mood? Content
25. Missing someone? Mum
26. Vehicle? Feet
27. Something you're not wearing? Hat
28. Your favorite store? Food
29. Your favorite color? Aquamarine
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Yesterday
32. Your best friend? Big Fella
33. One place that I go to over and over? Home
34. One person who emails me regularly? Auntie
35. Favorite place to eat? Burger King

Phew! I did it! Now, lets see what these guys come up with:

1) Dede
2) Rudee
3) Debra
4) Cindy
5) Taza
6) Nicole
7) Jaz

5 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Thank you so much! I will give some thought to the questions and post my answers in about a week's time, once I'm done with my other "personal revelations!" Hee hee!

naomi megan. said...

Thanks for including me! Congrats on the award! Being over the top is the best!!

Dede said...

Congratulation on the Award! You are for sure over the top. LOL Thank you Claire! Wow, one word answers, that's tough.

(((HUGS)))

Bridgett said...

Hey, I actually thought your answers made perfect sense! :)

Congrats on your award, lovey.

)O(
boo

Rudee said...

Thank you! I will work on this assignment!