Sunday 28 June 2009

This is my kinda shopping!

Look what I got at the local car boot sale! A huge Rose quartz lamp for £2.00, yes £2.00!
A compass for the big fella, in case he gets lost, as trust me, he does,
these beautiful set of oracle cards for 50p! Sweet!
This amazing starfish for a £1.00,
and the lady threw in this large clam shell, as she thought no one would buy it! Hello?!!? Thanks for that one lady, I was about to buy it too! And my bargain of the century is this beautiful, weighs a ton, tiffany lamp for...........................wait for it.............................................. £3.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could not believe it! (but you can bet I didn't ask twice!) Bargain! I got there at 10.00am and was back home after dragging all my treasure home at 11.00am! I was partied out by that point, and considering we are going through a sticky heatwave too, I think I did pretty good! I think I must have lost a stone in weight with all the sweating, huffing and puffing! I am happy though, I am just wondering where I am going to put it all! Hope you are all well!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky Girl! I love your new writing blog! I'm going to urge my daughter to start one, she write good, and hasn't done any writing for a few years! I'll check in for more from yours!
Cindy

Debra She Who Seeks said...

There's nothing like the thrill of the hunt! Congratulations!

Hibiscus Moon said...

Awesome booty!!! Are you sure that lamp is rose quartz and not a pink halite (salt) lamp? Give it a lick and let me know. Pleeeeease? I'm pretty good at identifying rocks and I just got one for my friend for her 40th b-day. Its amazing for nuetralizing negative energy in its surroundings.

clairedulalune said...

Oh, I will do! Thanks for the tip! I will let you know!

mel said...

Great haul!! Gotta love a bargain....

Rose said...

oooh! You did well!