Tuesday, 5 May 2009

Would you Adam and Eve it

In my biiiggg rambling post before, I tagged my nominated blogs for awards. I have just realised that half of them don't work. I am terribly sorry for the silly inconvenience, but please don't let it put you off viewing these blogs, they really are worth it! So sorry to give you all a challenge, but I think most of us are followers of each other! If not, sneak a peek, you will be glad you did! This is why I have Holly, my blog guru. I am cack at this! I will try and get the right links and why not, I will write another list. Any excuse!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

LOL - don't feel bad hon - I had to have someone call me and tell me how to do the links - lemme know if ya need help.
BTW thank you sooo very much for the award!! Whoo hoo - loove them - I do believe I left one for you on my blog!!!LOL
BTW I soooo want that spellbook from Practical Magic - what a lucky gal!!! Am green! Hugs, Sarah

Holly said...

So Dear One, when you need Holly's help, make sure you give me a shout out so I can make things right in your world when I can.

In this case, let me know if you haven't found the easiest way to do a link, and I'll step you through my process.

Bright Blessings,
Holly

Crystal Jigsaw said...

Mine worked, mine worked! (jumping up and down here!!)

I'm still grinning from ear to ear!

CJ xx