Friday 10 April 2009

Just right.

What did I do today?

I watch the sun kiss the moon goodbye,
and the kiss turned the sky ametheyst..........................................

and give my home a honeycombed glow as I basked....................................


I burned some incense for a change, smokey but nice...............................



I am caring for my plants through the cycle of the moon, so I am writing a journal of info in my beautiful notebook that my great friend Gilly bean sent from Austriala. It's called The Lover's Path Journal and it is exquiste. I wanted to use it for something special, and I am romantic in my own wee way, so I thought I could use it for my lunar planting. I can put cuttings in it and it is lovely to look at too.
I love to write, i find it has to be written down, it is like realising something, starting the ball rolling, if you know what I mean. I find if I write it down, I tend to do it.





Then I read some books. No interuptions, just me, a cup of coffee and books I love to slip through, giving me inspiration. I love days off.
Hope you had a wonderful day!


No comments: