Well peeps, I am back from my Christmas away with my family in Belfast.I do hope your holiday was a peaceful fun filled time. I could not blog as we had not Internet access in our house. (My brother broke it in a fit of rage when I explained to him that Beyonce was not available anymore, she married Jay Z.) So I watched a lot of bad TV (which I secretly loved, Judge Judy double bills? YES!!)
So, it is the last day of 2009! My word, hasn't it flew and quite an eventful one if not in the celebrity world. How many famous people died this year?! It was sad and strange! As for myself, it was a mixed bag of sorts. It was very much work related and a strong learning curve and hard lesson to learn at that. So for 2010, I want to carrying on working, (please God) but take my lessons and put them into practice. Here is a few highlights I would like to achieve in 2010: (isn't this gonna just bite me in the ass!)
* Stop and think before you do or say anything. Period. (That's on my list every year if I think about it.)
* Organize my time that wee bit better.
* Learn to say NO! (in the nicest possible way of course.)
* Learn not to regret saying NO!
* Go to a open mic night and belt out a tune or two. (No alcohol allowed)
* Visit friends that wee bit more often and remember to text them back!! (Terrible for that at the moment!)
* Make big fella feel like a giant at least once a day. (He is really a amazing dude, I am so lucky to have him, he needs to know it more!)
* Don't go too far with big fella, he might realise how amazing he is and trade me for younger model and leave me on my lonesome!
* Concentrate on my drawings and photography and blogging that wee bit more.
* Continued to be inspired by you guys!!
* Do washing twice a week. (Hahahaha!)
* LIVE LIFE!
Before we leave this eventful 2009, I would like to thank every one of you who has took the time to read my silly ramblings and shown support, loveliness and friendship. I loved spending time with you and here's to a fun filled 2010!
So enjoy yourself tonight and if you see the full moon tonight, know that it is a blue moon, so wish super hard on it and make your wishes come true!
I do wonder what the future holds for 2010? I can not wait to find out! See you next year!