Sunday, 27 September 2009
I am Guilty of Sunday's and for all of you!
Well, it is that time again, I am guilty of Sunday's. So sorry it is very behind schedule. Isn't time flying by?
You would think my guilt would be my behaviour in my last post, but no, there is something far worse. I haven't said thank you for awards!
So now is the perfect time to rectify that.
Oscar Moment! I am so happy that both Crafty Cutie and Boo have nominated me for this lovely award! Go check out these brilliant blogs! A feast for the eyes and food for thought too! Here's the deal:
1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it in your blog.
3. Link the person who nominated you.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know.
5. Nominate seven 'Kreativ Bloggers'
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
1. I am at the moment applying for a new position in work. I have until the 2nd of October to leave in the application. Very nervous about the whole affair for various torrid reasons that I just could not bear to bore you with. ( I will probably do it next week.) Wish me luck!
2. I have today prepared a sweetcorn and chicken chowder for this autumn day, but me and big fella devoured the lot! I have to say, it is good! Mmm, Mmm, yummy in my (our) tummy!
3.My favourite footwear are the most comfortable ones. I have one foot bigger than the other and whenever I wear new pair of beautiful heels, I trip up and fall flat on my face as a reminder that one shoe is too big and I am a silly fool for forgetting it. So, trainers, boots, anything that has to be tied around my feet will do. No slippers though. I don't do slippers, bare foot bohemian babe here. (Stubbed toes and air turning blue, a regular occurrence.)
4. I have only just realised that people who take wonderful pictures spent hours getting the right one. I would take a picture and get so annoyed that it did not come out right, yet yesterday, a woman was taking a picture of the sunset outside and she must of taken thousands.(What a nosy git I am!)
When I told big fella, he explained that photographers spend hours taking the same picture to get the best picture. Oh right! I better borrow big fellas tent and sleeping bag next time I go out picture hunting!
5. I like to give people the illusion that I am a brilliant physic, as big fellas car has a certain loud noise that I recognise when he is driving, so whenever I hear him coming down the street, I mystically whisper to whoever is with me,
"Big fella will arrive very sssooonnnn!"
Works like a charm! Now, if only I could hear our land lady coming about the rent?
6. Favourite thing to do at the moment: Sitting in the library chair, (Dusty creaking wreck that never fails to make big fella doze off. Saves me having to go to separate measures of drugs when I am in no mood for him, kidding....) and reading the Wind in the Willows by Kenneth Grahame.
I love it, I read the stories, daydream about the characters and have a wee childhood giggle!
7. My favourite food in the world is potatoes. It has to be mashed with salt and pepper and far too much butter. No gravy, no sausages with it. Mashed potato.Not chips, sauteed, grilled roasted, all that pa lava with potatoes. Just a bowl of mash, any size, (I prefer the mixing bowl myself.)
Especially beneifical for me in the winter. I could live of mash potatoes everyday and walk about with my Buddha potato belly hanging out. (Elasticised waist trousers, you say? But of course.) I love mashed potatoes. I love them. If a restaurant do not have it on the menu, I get a wee bit edgy. What can I say, I'm Irish.
Thank you again to Boo and Crafty Cutie. Here is my nominee's. (sorry, just keeping it real with the Oscars moment and all)
I am supposed to give this award to seven blogs I love. Well this was very hard. Because I read them all, every day. I know, I have no life, but I the feeling of that I am hibernating with you.
So if you have read this drivel of a post and have got this far, you are very brave, and you have won the award, appoint yourself officially tagged. I don't think I comment back on many of your lovely thoughts and gestures and comments on my posts and I just want you all to know I really love hearing your thoughts and stories on you blogs and they truly make my day. I feel like I know a lot of you better than I know people I talk to every day face to face! If I ever met you I would give you a big hug!
Thank you so much for your kind words, encouragement, advice and most of all, laughter! .....thank you! (I am not good with writing)
Whats that you say? No, I am not drinking! I just believe I have not said a proper thank you. Your thoughts means the world to me. So, now, enough of this nonsense, I am off to read Wind in the Willows and get some tissue as there seems to be such thing stuck in my eye.............................