Tuesday 6 January 2009

Stressed out?

This oil burner was really cheap, and i got it from the local hardware store. I have lots of oil burners, gifts from people, mainly myself, but i find this one is the best one yet, not just because of the price, but because the size! Many oil burners are attractive and pretty, but lack that thing called function. They don't work well because they are so small. This one burns for hours. So my advice is buy big ones for them to work properly!


These are some of my favourite oils because of their smell and properties.
Lavender: Excellent for tension, tiredness and depression. It lifts the spirits!
Rose geramium: My favourite! Reminds me of my granny, as she had these plants all over the house. Heals deression and anxiety. Maybe thats way i loved going there!
Rose wood: Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. good for hair tonics too!

No comments: