Saturday 10 January 2009

All better now.




Ahh, sometimes there's nothing like a good ole cry, it can be the best remedy. I wrote all my feelings down, so its not all swirling around in my head, and have closed the chapter. Breathe in, breathe out. Now, I am really looking forward to springtime, the smell of freshly cut grass, bulbs appearing out of the soil, and the sun strengthening and fighting the night for more time to shine. It's on it's way, and I love that first day when you go outside and realise that once again the seasons are changing! Has any one any plans for spring? Gardening, spring cleaning, sewing? My spring ritual is to enjoy nature, clean out any negative feelings in my house, enjoy friendships and remembering to feel grateful for what I have and what I have yet to achieve. What's yours?


3 comments:

Michelle said...

Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog. Yours is so colorful! (I love Harry Potter, too)

I have been doing some long awaited early Spring cleaning and organizing and it feels SO good! I'm looking forward to Spring because its time for baseball, my favorite thing besides art.

Michelle :)

Cyan said...

Glad you're feeling a bit better after a good cry. Sometimes that's the best way to get it all out.

Hibiscus Moon said...

No specific plans yet. Perhaps a more thourough Spring Cleaning than usual.